The privacy of our visitors is extremely important to us. At VOQUS Digital, we are committed to protecting your privacy by using technology that gives you the safest and most powerful online experience. We promise to work hard to earn and keep your trust, and therefore we will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes or share your contact information with another user without your consent.
Collection of Information
How We Use Your Personal Information
VOQUS Digital collects and uses your personal information to operate the VOQUS Digital Website and deliver the services you have requested. VOQUS Digital also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from VOQUS Digital and its affiliates via the forms of email newsletters.
VOQUS Digital does not sell, rent or lease its user lists to third parties. However we may contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name) is not transferred to the third party. We may also share aggregated information that cannot be used to identify you with our clients and business partners for analytic analysis.
VOQUS Digital shares data with trusted partners to help customize the content and advertising you see, improve our services, conduct market research, perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide user support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to VOQUS Digital and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Third Party Advertisers
Advertisements, promotions and offers from third-party advertisers will be provided to you while you are visiting the VOQUS Digital website. These advertisers are our collection of local and national vendors. We only advertise quality vendors that we believe can be of interest/benefit to the readers of VOQUS Digital. We may also use third-party advertising agencies to serve ads on our behalf or the behalf of third-party advertisers (e.g., industry retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and action tags to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. VOQUS Digital does not have access to, or control of the cookies or action tags that may be placed by the third-party advertisers. In addition, these third-party advertisers have no access to your personal information stored on VOQUS Digital unless you choose to share it with them.
Third Party Content
Your Membership Account
Once you become a registered user of VOQUS Digital, you will receive an account, accessible by a password of your choosing. This will enable us to track your interactions within VOQUS Digital and therefore, help us effectively communicate with you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify VOQUS Digital of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you. For account information or questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Website.
Upon Payment you agree to the terms & conditions below:
- Invoice requirements will be completed as listed. Any changes, alterations, or additions outside the scope of the listed service to an active invoice are added at the consent of the designer or project manager.
- You as the client are expected to produce the first content within two weeks after receiving the design brief. If you are participating in our Xclusive Branding Day program, you must provide all content 5 days prior to your set Branding Day
- You as the client are expected to respond within 2 days of finished designs.
- The first payment (50% of the agreed amount) will be paid with the first invoice, the second amount is due within 2 days of completion).
- After the first mockup is made we have a max refund amount of 25%, if we make 2 mockups or more there are NO REFUNDS!
- Our designer’s credit must be kept on your website in the bottom left-hand corner and VOQUS Digital reserves the right to protect our designer credits.
- We subsidize our packages at a discounted rate in return we credit ourselves on the bottom left-hand corner of your website.
- THE TOP 3 REASONS YOUR PROJECT MAY NOT BE DONE IN THE EXPECTED TIME FRAME.
- We as the business weren’t able to meet the expected timeline based on unforeseen circumstances like an influx of business, or uncontrollable events.
- You as the client not responding back to our team within 48 hours for edits or changes. you as the client not having your photoshoot or content prepared.
- We as the business and you as the client couldn’t come to an agreement on what was expected based on the package chosen. Our packages are priced for small business owners looking to grow their brand business and impact. (Our more advanced designs that are featured packed start at 4k+)
- Please Note:
- Upon payment of this invoice, a list of detailed questions will be emailed to the point of contact listed. This list of questions is called the “Projects Design Brief”. Project development is initiated when the “Project Design Brief” is agreed to be completed.
- Complete Project Development in 21 to 30 days or less is not guaranteed
- Completion will vary if any delays are made by the client. (Delays include content not being ready for the project’s start date and any delays over 24 hours for feedback requests can push the project back 2 days.
Changes to this Policy
Last Updated: September 25th, 2021